Sunday 28 November 2010

Belle of the ball


What better way to beat the freezing weather than by indulging in some truly luscious chocs?

I've been a fan of L’artisan du Chocolat's luxurious offerings since receiving a gift box at work (that was a good day) a few years ago.  I love their ganache-filled Couture Collection, distinguished by unusual flavours such as black cardamom, chestnut tree honey and tobacco, and finished in sweet and chic Japanese-inspired packaging. 

My chocolates of choice today are these beautiful salted liquid caramels, primped and preened for Chistmas 2010 in pearlescent shades.  I picked them up yesterday with frozen, greedy fingers at Borough Market and for the briefest of moments, I forgot to complain about the cold.  Each is filled with oozy caramel seasoned with Noirmoutier island’s grey salt, and for the pleasure they bring, is worth its weight in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...