Friday 19 November 2010

The ginger fox...speaks!


There are lots of things I miss about living in Brighton but none more than the wonderful Ginger Fox restaurant.  I have some good memories of roaming around the Sussex countryside and ending up at their door ravenous and cranky, only to be fed delicious modern British food that made the world seem a nicer place again.

They're a good option for any fellow pescatarian/veggies out there - the current menu has 4 meat dishes, 2 fish and 2 vegetarian (one of which looks vegan), the kind of balance I like to see!

Anyway, I've only just heard about head chef Ben Mckellar's blog which promises to have delicious recipes from the restaurant like Salt Cod Croquettes with Wild Garlic and Aioli. Until I can plan my next visit I'm enjoying eating vicariously through the blog. Well, if the mountain won't come to Mohammed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...